Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday, Monday

Well it is a glorious autumn day up here in Mass today. I m typing this from my iPhone while eating a huge brunch at a local resturaunt. No spell check, so I apologize for all the spelling errors.

Today, I think I'll practice with the pistols, it is just perfect for shooting today. I can easily hit a torso at 25 yards, using either a 1 hand or 2 hand grip. With any sort of support I can garanteehead shots. As lawlessness increases, I hope I never need to use these skills. Especially in my house. You see, even if it is 100% lawful, it is myresponsibility to cleanup after they haul the corpse away. Lovely!

Well my belly is quite full, so I am off to settle the bill and head to the range.

1 comment:

SurvivalTopics.com said...

Ah, yes, a day on the range. I spent mine with the Ruger 10/22 sighting in at 75-yards. Just me and my rifle. Life is good.