Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I love my Sig!

Sorry for not posting as regularly as I would like, things have been crazy around here.

Anyway, I took my Sig P220 to the range on Sunday and I am very pleased with my purchase. I put 155 rounds of reloads, winchester target, and Wolf rounds through it without any issue. More importantly I hit the paper every time at 25 yards. Look, for you experienced shooters you must be like "Dude, WTF not in the 10 ring! L2shoot!" this is the 3rd time in my life I shot a pistol, so I'm happy with the results.

Massachusetts has some interesting laws. For example it is illegal to shoot at humanoid silhouettes... are you fucking kidding me?!??!!?!? Seriously, that's just stupid. At the range I'm only allowed to load 5 rounds at a time, with no action shooting allowed. I can live with that, as it's so close to my house. I'm there to practice, not cap off rounds willy-nilly. They have a 100m rifle range and a 50m pistol range, along with trap and skeet. SWEET

I've been accepted to the club, and I'll get my ID in the mail today or tomorrow. Can't wait to shoot this weekend!

1 comment:

Mayberry said...

Mass is a shithole in my humble opinion, sorry. The tree huggin', bleeding heart libs have absolutely destroyed that place, and the rest of the Northeast for that matter. Sad. Really sad. At least the Free State Project might save New Hampshire......