Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Dream

I normally enjoy F'd up dreams, but the one I had last night has me scratching my head. I rarely remember my dreams, with the amount of stress I carry around I'm surprised I haven't booked a three day stay in a rubber room. I firmly believe that there is more to this world than science, or even faith can explain. That's why I'm an Agnostic, and not an Atheist.

So I have a zit on the side of my neck IRL It's one of those deep ones that will take a while to go away. In my dream, I was in front of the mirror in my bathroom, and the zit swelled up like a cartoon, eventually it grew to the size of a grapefruit then burst. It stuck straight out from my neck, not drooping from the weight of the blood, even though it was a sphere of blood only narrowly connected to my neck. While it was swelling, I knew it was blood in there, but I knew I wouldn't bleed out. After it burst I just pressed a towel against my neck to stop the bleeding. In the dream I wasn't alarmed, my heart only sped up a little.

Yeah it's pretty messed up. On waking, I knew this had to do with the future. This morning I figured that it was my subconscious telling me the balloon was going to go up, but the right side of the human mind is not so literal. Then again with the threat of EMP from Iran and the rest of the crap going down the last few days who knows. Then there is the 2012 +/1 sunspot peak, and the end of the Mayan calendar on 12/21/2012. More on the Mayan doomsday soon.

No comments: